When your clinic has been scheduled, we will provide you with a booking portal with a section that includes a range of resources that will help you to promote the program and where your staff will be able to make their appointments.
Once you receive this, we recommend that you consider some of the following depending on how your workplace:
- Download the email/memo template from the booking portal to support communications with your staff. This option is well suited to you if you will be sending an email to your staff to book their own appointments;
- Print off copies of the poster we include in your booking portal with the QR code and put them up around the office – that way staff can make their booking on their phone – this will save time and effort, even if that will not be the main way you will be booking staff in;
- If your staff are unlikely to be able to book their own appointments, schedule a staff member to do some walk-arounds at the workplace with a tablet to book staff in;
There are other ways you can promote your program to your staff with additional resources we supply in your portal to improve uptake and prevent winter absenteeism. Some suggestions include:
- Sending links to our informative and entertaining Umbilical Brothers videos around to your staff when promoting your clinics;
- Use the email/memo template along with our Umbilical Brothers images to create a colourful, informative webpage or newsletter article for your staff; or
- Use one of our banner images at the bottom of your internal emails to raise awareness in your workplace about your program.